At A Glance
May 25th, 2020
July 30, 2020
Attn: Volunteer Leaders
Ready to Use Your Super Powers for Good?
Did you know:
- Over 11 million Canadians suffer with back, neck and shoulder issues – each year
- The #1 cause of disability in the world is MSK (musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction)
- MSK pain is the leading reason for opioid prescriptions and one of the leading reasons for E.R. visits
MSK pain and dysfunction can be relieved, improved and sometimes even eliminated with chiropractic treatment.
That’s why we need your help. We’re the CCRF – short for Canadian Chiropractic Research Foundation. We invest in national evidence-based research to provide solutions that improve the health of those burdened with musculoskeletal pain and disability.
We’re looking for 4 Volunteer Sector Specialists to power up our new Partnership Committee. Reporting to the BOD through the committee chair, its purpose is to develop exciting new partnerships, projects and relationships with the support of our small but mighty staff. It’s a time commitment of 2-3 hours per month, in addition to a quarterly video conference.
The Iconoclast Maven
- A communication visionary and marketing business networker with an entrepreneurial heart
- A social media whiz who uses emerging technologies and other marketing tools to eliminate boundaries, enrich projects, develop collaborative campaigns and deliver new experiences
- Intrigued by how new technology can change perceptions and support positive social change within healthcare
The Corporate Sleuth
- A dynamic relationship builder and sector networker in insurance, distribution, banking, etc., who loves working with Senior Leaders, Corporate Social Responsibility Specialists, Disability Case Managers and Foundation Administrators as well as Canadian and international leaders
- Avidly interested in evidence-based research with a proven ability to seek out cooperative initiatives focused on improving community and employee health outcomes
- An ambassador for evidence-based research and a proponent of Corporate Social Responsibility
The Health Insider
- A natural connector who regularly networks within the healthcare sector to initiate collaborative opportunities, make introductions, provide feedback, review agreements and engage in stewardship
- Thrive on working with Canadian and international leaders, influencers and funders in the healthcare field
- Have an avid interest in evidence-based research and a track record of initiating new projects, campaigns or initiatives with collaborative components
The Social Change Agent
- You strive to be the change you want to see in the world and have a healthy respect for evidence-based research
- A master networker, you seek out cooperative initiatives with local and national organizations focused on social change associated with improving patient health
- Love working with community leaders, influencers and private foundation funders in the social service arena
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity. Measurable means for making your mark. Access to emerging Canadian and International research. Hone your management skills. Establish and/or deepen professional relationships. Expand your network on a local, national & international scale.
If you can see yourself in one of these roles, have a serious soft spot for unsung heroes and are ready to use your network and skills to help CCRF become a compelling force in healthcare, contact Lisa at email@example.com or at 905-375-7632. We can’t wait to meet you!
More about us
Founded in 1979, CCRF has earned the respect of a well-established professional foundation and – with our new direction and strategic plan – the focus, versatility and enthusiasm of an entrepreneurial start-up. Our vision is to elevate the quality-of-life of those burdened with musculoskeletal pain and disability.